- Try the Phenoscape Knowledgebase. Your feedback is welcome!
- Check out the latest news on the Phenoscape blog
- Learn more in one of our upcoming training workshops
The current project of the Phenoscape team is Enabling Machine-actionable Semantics for Comparative Analysis of Trait Evolution (SCATE).
The objective is to create infrastructure that will provide comparative trait analysis tools easy access to algorithms powered by machine reasoning with the semantics of trait descriptions. Similar to how Google, IBM Watson, and others have enabled developers of smartphone apps to incorporate, with only a few lines of code, complex machine-learning and artificial intelligence capabilities such as sentiment analysis, we aim to demonstrate how easy access to knowledge computing opens up new opportunities for analysis, tools, and research in comparative trait analysis.
2021 韩国《表妹》Cousin Sister [MP4/迅雷电影]|中国高清 ...:2021-6-15 · 下载帮助： 1.推荐使用BitComet、Utorrent、SpeedPan等工具下载。 2.喜欢在线看的朋友,右键选择资源复制电驴或磁力链接到百度网盘、115网盘等离线下载完手机电脑都可伍在线看。亦可下载 极影影视APP安卓版 进行观看。 无法找到资源请下方留言,谢谢！
SCATE is funded by NSF collaborative grants DBI-1661456 (Duke University), DBI-1661529 (Virginia Tech), DBI-1661516 (University of South Dakota), and DBI-1661356 (UNC Chapel Hill and RENCI) from Sep 1, 2017 to Aug 31, 2023.
The grant proposal text with references is publicly available: W. Dahdul, J.P. Balhoff, H. Lapp, P. M. Mabee, J. Uyeda, & T.J. Vision. (2017). Enabling machine-actionable semantics for comparative analyses of trait evolution. Zenodo. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.885538.
See the 赛 风 安卓版 apk for more information. For a little more background on the how and why of incorporating ontologies into comparative analysis, see ComparativeAnalysis.
- Phenoscape II ("Ontology-enabled reasoning across phenotypes from evolution and model organisms") was funded by NSF collaborative grants DBI-1062404 and DBI-1062542 from July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2018, and supported by the National Evolutionary Synthesis Center (NESCent), NSF #EF-0905606. The original Project Description for this grant is available here.
- Phenoscape I ("数电影的人[百度云/磁力链]magnet免费分享 - 影像 - 愤怒 ...:2021-6-5 · 导演：卢元奇 主演： 类型：纪录片剧情 地区：台湾 语言：国语 上映：2021 片长：63 剧情介绍： 電影，一項百年前興起的新科技沒人料到紀錄它的材料，膠卷，會在這個時伋瀕臨絕種，被數位潮流給取伋膠卷，在溫度18-22度與溼度55度的環境下，尚能生存6、70年但，當它曝露在缺乏恆溫恆濕的環境 …") was funded by NSF grant BDI-0641025 from June 1, 2007, to Jun 30, 2011, and was supported by NESCent, NSF #EF-0423641.
- The original ideas for Phenoscape arose from a NESCent led by Paula Mabee and Monte Westerfield, "Towards an Integrated Database for Fish Evolution."
- These projects have bene made possible possible by the hard work of numerous contributors.